If you have been international calls at low rates, you must be using a calling card, or Skype. Skype helps me in letting me call my clients , or taking part in video conferences for free .
Usually my call is on requirements gathering, or on some clarifications . The entire project depends on this call, so it becomes inevitable that none of the messages slip out . A voice recoder becomes very handy for this purpose , and there are some on Skype which allows free voice recording, but with several limitations .
Recently I have been using a free voice recorder , named Callgraph . There are several features of the software I like very much :-
- Free for personal use, and there are different plans for companies as well .
- No limitatios to the number of minutes.
- Nice, user friendly interface.
- Stores the file in WAV format
- Built in converter to convert the WAV files to MP3
- 1 GB of free online storage
- Built in echo cancellation module
- Automatically starts and stops when a call starts and ends .
If you are also using Skype, and would like to record you conversation you can use Callgraph too .